Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Death Therapy, It's an absolute cure!

This week has been crazy and yet I'm still here and if I don't do something about my future today, when will I find the time to get it right?  That's the mantra from Mark J. and it's the one thing that has kept me going. I understand and believe that to have harmony in the world without, then I need to control my thoughts and feelings and determine for myself how my daily experiences are to affect me.  But if the world without is a reflection of the world within.... then my world within is way too busy!

Amid all the bustle, I have been working on my Definiteness of purpose or (DMP).  I think I have it on paper but I am struggling to determine what I really want for my future.  I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAVE THE WORLD.   Mark J. had us focus on a list of Personal Pivotal Needs and then shut our eyes.... ponder... and then open them and write down the first two that came to our minds and hearts.  Well I did it and I realize that in acquiring those two, I will in the end need to acquire them all but secretly I hope I picked the right ones to start on!  Nevertheless, I'm on it and I filled out my 3X5 card and put down my promises color coded with blue... I'm repeating "Do it Now!:" as well as my DMP out loud with enthusiasm 3X a day;  reading the Haanell material, the Greatest Salesman in the world 3X a day; saying the Blueprint out loud and taking a few minutes to meditate.  Made my blog, watched the videos, and am caught up on the 2nd weeks Webcast. I am taking time for the kids and date night with my wife and so far the big change..... Not so much!  I realize this is a process and it takes a season to prepare the soil, fertilize, plant and then grow the new blueprint.  I'm just so hungry I'm starving to death.  Maybe that's the point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's easy to sense the rumbles beneath your surface here, hey! once a seed is planted you don't keep digging it up to see if it's growing, now, do you? Keep the FAITH, your Industriousness is awesome.