Thursday, October 31, 2013

Baby Step - Today I begin a new life - Week #5

I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful!  Wow what an interesting week.  first of all I really loved the idea of looking for all the things in life that bring joy and boy did I find some - Children playing and laughing in their Halloween costumes, The crisp evening air and a full moon, the pungent aroma of ripe grapes, crisp tart taste of fresh apples just picked from the tree, colorful fall leaves throughout the neighborhood and on the mountains, breathtakingly bright blue sky that hurts your eyes to look at to name just a few.

I also love the "Law of Giving" idea which states "wherever I go, I bring a gift.  I may bring a compliment, a prayer, a trinket, a flower... but I promise I will give something to every person I encounter....  W/o expectation of reciprocity..."  Well I  wanted to be in the dynamic flow of giving and I have just spent countless hours steaming grape juice - which I love - so all my family,  neighbors, when ever someone came to the house, or I knew I was to meet someone for the day, I gave them a bottle of grape juice.  It was fun and it really meant something to me to give that away because of all the effort that went into growing, harvesting, cleaning, steaming and bottling it.  IT FELT GREAT.

Well Hannell and Emerson stated " GIVE MORE GET MORE".  So I was wondering if all this was really going to work for me and I was watching some video clips after the video on the MKMMA tab in the Laziest networker in the world web site and heard a story of a woman who wanted a cosmic sign that she was important and an eagle flew in to her car and I thought that would be awesome!  So the next morning when I take time to spiritually create my day I meditated on getting some amount of money just as a test. Well that afternoon I had an acquaintance come to the house (who I gave a bottle of grape juice to) and they needed some Landscape Lighting supplies and I  had some to just give her but sheinsisted on paiing me and gave me a really good price for them.  Hhhmm.

Then later in the evening my wife got a call and found out that there was some money from her late father's estate that had been held back for taxes that would be sent to us w/i the week.  Again HHhmmmmmm.

Then after 9:30 pm I remembered that I said I would take a Charlie Brown movie to work for a co-worker and I got on the phone / internet and couldn't find it anywhere to rent.  I thought about "Always keeping my promises" and what I could do to get that movie.  My wife decided to put it out on her Face book page and got a reply from a neighbors' daughter that her mom had a copy and my wife told me to give the neighbor a call.  I was in the middle of doing my readings so I put off calling and just as I finished I got a call from the neighbor who told me she had the movie and that her husband was out and would bring it over to my house in 10 minutes....    WOW!  HHHMMMMMM.  Guess who got a bottle of grape juice???

So the morale of the story is that I am now visualizing my DMP with more enthusiasm and excitement than ever before knowing that It will work for me once I train my subconscious mind.  

BABY STEP - Today I begin a new life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love it Scott. You post is so encouraging. Hope your colleague enjoyed the film and your friend the grape juice :)

elcalvito said...

It is great when we can see the results actually happening...You are obviously on the correct path...Keep going my friend. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

You are making quick progress. Awesome

Anonymous said...

Scott! Totally Awesome!! Your "within" popped out big time!!!