Thursday, March 20, 2014

Week 23 Self Assessment Test

Here we are almost at the end of the course but the beginning of a new chapter in my life.  At the beginning of this Master Key program we all took a self assessment test to see where we were in controlling our own destiny.  We took the test again this week and after completing it I was amazed at how much change there was. I haven't really thought about it but when I saw the results there it was... I have grown and become more of the person I desire to be.  I realize that this too is just the beginning because now I have the understanding and the tools to do anything.  What are those tools...  success is found in SERVICE and CONCENTRATED THOUGHT found in SILENCE.  I have learned not to go forward is to go backward and one moves forward with faith.  I now understand the meaning, breadth, depth and consequences of fear in my life.  I have always feared that I would never get to be somebody... SOOO  I manifested in my life exactly that...   In high school I was a V.P. on the student counsel, not president, I was the lead in the school play but didn't get to kiss the girl, I learned a foreign language very quickly but lost it just as quickly when I stopped using it, I got the job of my dreams but have never been promoted to  higher administrative positions, I have run my own businesses successfully but never made the big money.  Now I know that I AM somebody - I ran the student counsel and made the president look good, I was the lead in the school play and kissed the girl I wanted to - and married  her, I became fluent in a foreign language,  I do have the job of my dreams and I love it, and I have run successful businesses that have blessed the lives of many people.  WOW!  I Am happy because I realized that any permanent satisfaction in life is not found in anything physical.  I will no longer throw away today hoping for success tomorrow for true joy is found in every moment of life.  I Am an adventurous, charismatic, powerful, loving, spirit directed, furtively wealthy man who lives the law of least effort by practicing acceptance, responsibility and defenselessness.   I have always had all I ever wanted and didn't realize it until this course.  Thank you MKMMA.  What a ride!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a growth! I only will say. Thank you for masterminding Scott.

Delaine Keith said...

Awesome! You have owned what you always were and recognized how great you are!

Beth Kennedy said...

Congratulations on "observing" your greatness! You are nature's greatest miracle!

Unknown said...

You've certainly benefitted your self-esteem - wonderful to read

Unknown said...

Scott, this is one helluva a great post. Wow. I mean, it resonated with me and got me jacked up on Mountain Dew reading how you transformed your perspective on the life events you mention..this is an awesome post..thank you and continued success!