Thursday, March 27, 2014

Week 24 "Never Give up, Never Surrender"

The end of the class and the beginning of a new life!
I have been contemplating deeply this week as I have been reading the last  Master Keys chapter and I have come to the conclusion that the Hero's Journey is not a one time adventure but rather a trip to be taken many times over in the course of ones life.  My first journey began in High School with the lead in the school play, student government and sports.  I began another with college and living in another country for two years proselyting.   On my return I began yet another with marriage and family and career responsibilities.  Each adventure cultivates the desire for yet another journey and more growth and so now I have begun another more introspective, deeply challenging adventure with the Master Keys Master Mind alliance and have acquired the key to all personal achievement.  That key is the realization that I have always had the key; I am in control of the outcome of my present and future.  Hanell states 24:  4  "The whole range then of the theory and practice of any system of metaphysics consists in knowing the Truth concerning yourself and the world in which you live; in knowing that in order to express harmony, you must think harmony; in order to express health you must think health; and in order to express abundance you must think abundance; to do this you must reverse the evidence of the senses.  5. When you come to know that every form of disease, sickness, lack and limitation are simply the result of wrong thinking, you will have come to know "the Truth
which shall make you free." You will see how mountains may be removed. If these mountains consist only of doubt, fear, distrust or other forms of discouragement, they are none the less real, and they need not only to be removed but to be "cast into the sea." 6. Your real work consists in convincing yourself of the truth of these statements. When you have succeeded in doing this you will have no difficulty in thinking the
truth, and as has been shown, the truth contains a vital principle and will manifest itself."

In the play Henry V, "the battle of As-encore" just as the French are attacking, the king boldly states "all things are ready, if our minds be so."  That's the core of this training.  To control our minds!  The greater the faith I have in becoming the real me - the person God intended me to become - the more happy and fulfilled I am.  I am God's greatest creation and I can fulfill the measure of my creation and find contentment, peace and bliss by becoming that person.  One journey ends and another begins; there is no end to the adventure of becoming because to quit at one plateau means you miss the next higher one on the horizon...  the one that lets you see farther, breath cleaner air, and improves you climbing abilities.    The grass isn't greener on the other side, the side the world says is the path to follow, the way to happiness and success;  dog eat dog or just as bad - sloth.  No I prefer the road less traveled and that has made all the difference.  In the battle to conquer self, it's once more into the breach... for I have not yet begun to fight for the real me.  In the movie Galaxy Quest the reoccurring theme is Never give up... Never Surrender.  that's the plan for me... I have obtained all of my DMP statements with varying degrees of success during this course except the last one which I put for October 2015 and I know that as all conditions are thought creations and therefore any lack simply is due to  mental conditions in which the person fails to perceive the truth.  I will forever seek the truth.
Thank you MKMMA.

3 comments:

Mike Mills said...

Nicely put Scott. The end is neigh and you have benefitted - with gratitude. Go safely ...

Unknown said...

Great job on achieving all of those goals on your DMP, Scott. I like your perspective on being on multiple Hero's Journeys, too!

Unknown said...

How do I get the assessment text. At. The begining