Wednesday, November 20, 2013

#8 11-20, Keep Moving Forward...

 I am all caught up and moving forward.  I was having a hard time seeing colors and shapes.... so after making my movie poster, I made a whole bunch more shapes w/ their corresponding color and put them all over the house.  For example, Red circles are for true health and one of my DMP statements is to make healthy choices so I put a red circle on the fridge, the pantry, the treat box, my office desk and workroom etc.  I have really struggled to meet my true health promises and this has really helped.  After the webcast, I bought some snickers bars and other favorite treats and put them where I can see them and then put a red circle on each of them so when I see them I am more excited to not eat it, keep my promises and be in great health than I am  to just satisfy my sweet tooth.

I am also wearing a blue wrist band to remind me to meditate and I carry a compass in my pocket every where I go.  I have yellow triangles on all the doors to remind me to follow the spirit and to draw closer to my Father in Heaven.  Green is to remind me to GO AND DO it now!  To be the person I am dreaming of being.  I also am wearing a necklace to remind me to be more patient and give all my time to my wife and kids first.  I have been so caught up in doing my reading, meditating etc. etc. so I can become a better person that I was neglecting the family which is the reason I want to be a better person in the first place.   To be my best for them makes my heart beat and life becomes heaven on earth.   And it has been so helpful.  I can feel the difference...  In chapter 8:24 of Master Keys, I know that successful men make it their business to hold ideals of the conditions which they wish to realize.  That is what I intend to do.  8:25 He states that if you have been faithful to your ideal, you will hear the call when circumstances are ready to materialize your plans and results will correspond in the exact ratio of your fidelity to your ideal.

I have been studying Qi Gong to help me meditate and am so excited to keep moving toward the person I desire to be.  when I am happy with who I am, then everyone around me is more at peace and I find we connect on a much deeper level that we ever have before.

I have loved the Battleship exercise although going backward to it's beginning has been more difficult for me than thinking of a part and moving forward from it's creation to its placement in the battleship.  The first night, I followed the instructions given by Hannell and saw all the steel back to the smelting, the digging of the ore, and the geologist who discovered it.  The next night, I did the same thing with the wiring and then the next night again with the power plant in the ship - I determined it to be nuclear.  It has been so much fun that I can't wait to see what my imagination will come up with tonight.  Hannall was right...  with this exercise, everything  has taken on a different appearance, the insignificant becomes significant, the uninteresting interesting;  the thins which we supposed to be of no importance are seen to be the only really vital things in existence ---  especially me!

I know I can't force anything but I am so excited to see what happens on Dec. 8th.  Until then, I'll KEEP MOVING FORWARD.


No comments: