Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Week 7 "I'm in the dynamic flow of giving and recieving"

This week I have spent hours laboring over the 20 min assignment to build my movie poster, make 8 8X10 + the 16 various copies and 3x5 bookmarks....  But their done and put in places around the house, in my car, office, wallet, pockets and everywhere else I can think to put them.  Now I'm making my soundtrack to my DMP.  I love it all even though I feel I am a week behind...  I have generally  been a week ahead. For example, a few weeks ago I picked red for true health, Yellow for spirituality, Blue for meditation, and Green for DO IT NOW! GET ER DONE assignments and service, and then color coded my DMP.  Then the next web cast we were told to do that exact thing. Wow...  This has happened several times in the past month and I feel like I'm getting the direction were going and then to have it verified has been a thrill.  This is fun.

I am excited to work on the 7 day mental diet and got my first opportunity this week when I was downtown with my wife and little girls and locked the keys in the car.  So rather than get mad, we made a night of it all, walked across the street and went to dinner, shopping....  By the time we finished and walked back to our car our rescuer had arrived with the extra set of keys.  I like the new me!  I like being inspired and acting on those impressions and then finding out  I am on the right track...  I'm excited to really create a new blue-print for myself and my future and I'm getting a glimpse of how I can get there.  (Live in the dynamic flow of giving and receiving)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Scott - I can't find your about me page... email me the link and I can get you back in because you are up to date on everything else... and the about me page might be here... I just can't find it. I have tried to comment here before... and I have gotten kicked off. The comment never seems to post. I don't know if it is a moderation challenge or a blogger challenge. my email is heather at freedomoutofthebox.com