Thursday, January 9, 2014

Week 15 Only the half mad are wholly alive!

This has been a great week for me in my Master Key, Master Mind journey.  I have had a lot of progress in insights and ideas while doing my meditation on INSIGHT.  This last chapter of Hannell has really exploded for me and I have found connections and correlations with the reading and my life.  I keep refining my DMP and getting closer and closer to my true desires and am able to more clearly focus in on who I am and who I desire to be.  I have also related to the latest chapter in Mandino where he states, "Within me burns a flame ... and its heat is a constant irritation to my spirit to become better than I am, and I will." I really feel it and I believe that every day I get closer to EDUCING  or to draw out my real talents and abilities.  To discover who I really can be.  Not only have I begun to do the Ben Franklin makeover in looking for qualities in others that I want to improve in but I have found books that highlight individuals from history who I can identify with as well.  I am filling my mind and life with the person I desire to be. I've become more outgoing, more charismatic, more friendly, more sociable, more LOVING with everyone in my life and I love it.  People may think I'm a little crazy but you know what they say.... "ONLY THE HALF MAD ARE WHOLLY ALIVE."  Besides, my favorite uncle was always the crazy one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to know that we are not alone to struggle but it is very cool to see some of us having good results. Thanks for this.
P.S. It is difficult to post message on your blog. I try every week. I try differently today. 'Hope this will work now.

Unknown said...

So glad you had a good week. It seems you are finding your groove with this journey. :)

Luther Witt said...

Don't stop believing our worlds are truly unfolding :-) I just want to know one thing.... I don't remember this class being offered when I was in Junior High, High School, College? Imagine the possibilities it gives me goose bumps

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear of the changes you're seeing in yourself! Remember, these things were always possible, and always a part of you, you've just drawn them out as you cleared off the Golden Buddha! As for being crazy, really, what's normal?

Pat's Rick© said...

Really enjoyed reading your week 15 post. You are nature's greatest miracle. You persist and you win.

Unknown said...

I love the "Undiscovered Country" title, for many of us that is exactly where we are... in uncharted waters heading for a unseen shore...

great work...