Thursday, January 2, 2014

Week 14 "Oh I just can't wait to be king"



This week I have been laid up in bed with a bad back and I have had a lot of time to think and ponder... I realize from "the master Key part 14 that the law of growth works in direct proportion to the depth of feeling characterizing the thought and the intensity that I give it.  That is what made me think of the song in the Lion King, Oh I just can't wait to be king!

I want my DMP so badly and the feelings I have when I think of throwing that all away is devastating.  I'm trying to apply the NARC idea to eating right, working out, skipping T.V. building my game etc. etc.  I love the part in Og that states I will no longer make vain attempts to imitate others...Instead I will place my uniqueness on display. SO... I went to the store and bought bright, multi colored, crazy socks and I wear these to remind me that I am rare and of great value and the best I can be is to be me and accent my differences.  A reminder that I have unlimited potential and I am here for a purpose which is to bless the lives of others.  This the principle that stuck out to me in the movie Cool Runnings.  I loved the part when they realized that the best they could be was Jamaican and to do bobsledding the Jamaican way!They had a DMP to get to the olympics, a plan of action, positive mental attitude and most of all became unified through the experience.  This was a startling realization - for I had been meditating on HARMONY all week and there it was big as life and the key to their success in the movie.

I desire  my future  so badly but I still have 1% doubt that MKMMA will work.  I know that this small concern can kill my progress.  #26 of chapter 14 states that thought must be clear cut, steady, fixed, definite, unchangeable;  you cannot take one step forward and two steps backward, neither can you spend twenty or thirty years of your life building up negative conditions and then expect to see them all melt away as the result of fifteen or twenty minutes of right thinking... so I am disciplining my mental attitude to erase all doubt.  I think what I need to accomplish that is to get my Master Mind Alliance together to organize all the pieces of my DMP  because I am not seeing how the to move forward and I now believe I will only be successful by becoming perfectly harmonious with a Master Mind Alliance... and for that to happen I have to give all I have and am to the team.  Simba lost his way for awhile but with the help of his friends he accomplished all he ever dreamed of and SO WILL I for  I AM NATURES GREATEST MIRACLE and I WILL PERSIST UNTIL I SUCCEED.  Fulfilling my DMP is a service to many, many lives. Oh I just can't wait to be king!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great great great post, Scott! Love it!
I can relate to everything that you have written in your MKMMA journey.

Luther Witt said...

Now Scott really multicolored socks. I was visualizing them with distinct toes and "Jamaica vibrant", great fun.
I agree none of us will succeed without a Mastermind and the only way to induce others to join is from our willingness to serve and bell8ieve in their dreams.
I believe in your dreams My friend and I can't wait for you to be King. Or rather a steward... Good Fortune in your 2014 Makeover

Unknown said...

I ca totally relate to your post Scott...especially that 1% belief in wondering if MKMMA will really work for me. This was a good reminder to keep going. I love the crazy sock idea!!!!

Unknown said...

Scott, sorry to hear about your back! Keep thinking, keep reading, keep manifesting. Your motivation and desire are inspiring, thanks for sharing them!