Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 19 To Infinity and Beyond

This week has been great - there hasn't been a lot of distractions to deal with or my ability to deal with them has improved.  Either way I had an insight that I'm going to follow.  I feel I have been scattered in trying to focus my meditations and thoughts on several different things in my DMP.  So I decided to focus on one at a time until I manifest it and then move to the next one.  It seems to be working in that I focused solely on filling my tour this week.  I listened to a story about a man who was in the running for the "salesman of the year" award and the prize was a new car.  So he flew in to the announcement banquet 1st class - one way knowing he would win the car and drive it home.  AND HE DID.  Well in that same spirit I had arranged group air and went ahead and paid for an extra 10 seats knowing I would fill them and have been able to recruit all but three people.... and I have leads on twice that many who are interested in coming.  WOW! Once the tour is full, I will begin to "KEY" my next DMP with the closest completion date... my game.

I also realized that I need more practice / concentration and intensity with my meditation - and by chance I found and followed a pop up link to a really cool meditation program and I'm thinking about purchasing.  I would have thought the ideas expressed in this particular companies sales pitch were hooey if I hadn't been studying and practicing and seeing the real benefits of meditation from this class.   It's amazing and really is the KEY to the vault of all our dreams.  I know it works, I just need to be  more focused and with practice I know that there is nothing that I cannot achieve...

"The dye has been cast! I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made; I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won't look back, let up, slow down, or be still.  My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure. I'm finished and done with low living, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tainted visions, worldly talking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need pre-eminence, positions, promotions, plaudits or popularity. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk with patience, am uplifted by prayer, and labor with power. My face is set, my gait is fast, and my goal is Heaven. My road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear! I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, divided or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I won't give up, shut up, or let up, until I have stayed up stored up, and paid up for the cause of Christ. I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till He stops me. And when He returns for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My banner will be clear."  
                                     The Fellowship of the Unashamed by Dr. Bob Moorhead, Words Aptly spoken.

"I shall no longer ask myself it this is expedient, but only if it is right, I shall do this not because I am noble or unselfish, but because I need for the rest of my journey, a star that will not play false to me, a compass that will not lie.  I am no longer able to aspire to the highest with one part of myself and to deny it with another."
                                                                                                Cry the Beloved Country by Alan Paton, 

I am on my way to Infinity and Beyond!
 

2 comments:

Patricia Tamowski said...

Wow, Scott, that's great! You seem to be moving forward! I love the meditations too and am finding great insights from them. Kudos to all your progress!

Pat's Rick© said...

Wahoo! We are focused (spyglass) and know our destination (compass) and will not be deterred because we are building new blueprints. Way to go!