Saturday, February 22, 2014

Week 20 Follow the yellow brick road...

"Procrastination I destroy with action;  Doubt I bury under faith:  Fear I dismember with confidence."  Og...

This week has been an interesting week for me in my quest for discovery... It finally dawned on me what moving the goal posts meant and I realized that is how I have lived my whole life, never really getting to Oz. I have always enjoyed the journey but have never arrived, I realized that I have kept my promises and that I have met all but one of my DMP statements yet have never really felt I was the person I really wanted to be.  I remembered also the powerful feelings and unveiling I had when doing the 50 min recitation of my one sentence summary of my DMP...  I realized that I was all those things I desired already, I had only to claim them... God did create me on purpose, with purpose, for a purpose.  The flying monkeys in my way is my last DMP which has to do with obtaining a monetary amount and although I have conquered all previous benchmarks I struggle believing in this one...  WHY?  It it the fear of the unknown that holds me back.  I have to let go to really be free...   Hanell stated. "Thought precedes and predetermines action;  action precedes and predetermines condition."


I know it is my thoughts and the old blueprint that is holding me back.  So I have doubled my efforts in meditation and am doing what Hanell suggested in that "in order to secure the larger supply your demand must be increased!" I am increasing the demand by supercharging my feelings  and emotions with my desire.  Hanell also stated "Thought is creative vibration and the quality of the conditions crated will depend upon the quality of our thought, because we cannot express powers which we do not possess.  We must "be" before we can "do" and we can "do" only to the extent to which we "are,"  and so what we do will necessarily coincide with what we "are" and what we are depends upon  what we think."  I realized that if I can't be somebody without riches, I will never be anything with them.  Therefore, I need to continue with the drill and serve more, continue meditating, exercise, find things to be grateful for, flash the cards, do the readings with enthuasiasm, and write a sentence of a positive experience every day while continuing to emotionalize my goal.  I also did the assessment where I took the things that will drive my success and ranked them and made my priority list and am following that with vigor.  I have a plan and a purpose, my yellow brick path is set - I Am destroying procrastination with action,  I Am burying my doubt with faith and I Am dismembering my fear with confidence and I Am able -  and in time going to reach the end-zone.  I always keep my promises.
Scott Pearce


No comments: