Friday, February 28, 2014

Week 21 Wherever you go - That's where you are

I have loved the reading in Hanell this week.  It seems if everything is coming together for me.  I get how there are natural laws that govern the universe and so of course there are spiritual laws as well.  When one understands that there are irrevocable laws in heaven and that all blessings are predicated upon obedience to those laws one only has to follow the law to receive the promised blessings.  Now we are beginning to know how to use these laws to bless the lives of others as well as ourselves.  THINK GOOD THOUGHTS!  We can change all outward conditions by changing our thoughts.  For example, I spent the bulk of this week in the hospital with my aging mother - I didn't want to be there and I know she certainly didn't want to be there - nevertheless we were there and the only thing to do was to make the best of it for her, myself and all those around us.  I emulated love for all the nurses and doctors, meditated when waiting (did a lot of meditating) prayed to make the right decisions for mom and after many, many hours, mom is receiving the help she needs and it was a wonderful experience.  Going through the refiners fire and testing oneself in the crucible of life chips off that old cement and reveals the glorious person inside.   Remember - wherever you go..... that's where you are!  Might as well enjoy the journey and make the most of each moment or as Og stated, "Live this day as if it is your last."  Make it into your greatest monument to who you are and what you can yet become!  Use every second to become the person you dream to become.

2 comments:

Delaine Keith said...

I love how you are making the day the best that it can be, even when you're somewhere where you'd rather not be. kudos to you! The best part is the flowing way it all turned out. Wonderful!

Unknown said...

It is obvious that you are living this MKMMA journey. Your PMA, your grace, your caring, and your love.