Saturday, February 8, 2014

Week 18 Knock Knock...

Knock Knock...
Who's there?
I AM.

Wow - the lights are on and somebody's home... I AM
I man walked into a bar...  the guy behind ducked...  I AM that man who got hit in the head!  It was right there in front of me the whole time and finally it registered - sunk in.

As part of this weeks assignment I watched the documentary called "I AM".  I AM certain that if I hadn't been reading Hannell daily, sitting and pondering, constantly deciding  that which is my true Dharma or bliss, lookng for the characteristics in others that I wanted to acquire...  that I would have never understood or been ready to receive the overpowering lesson in that video. " What is wrong with the world?  I AM.   What is right with the world?  I AM.  It was as though I had been walking in a dream and finally woke up to the reality all around me.  AND THERE IT WAS - the realization that  I AM the master of my fate... I AM the cause and not the effect in my life...  I AM God's greatest creation;  I AM able to make this day the best day of my life.  All I had been struggling to understand and the bliss I was seeking for in life was that I wanted to matter...  I want to make a difference...  to be an influence for good in the universe... and I AM! 

When Moses asked the God of the Old Testament - Jehovah, what His name was so he could tell the Israelites' who had sent him... the reply was I AM that I AM.  Literally translated - the self existing one - He who is, was, and forever will be...   the past - the present - and the future; or in Hebrew - TRUTH = that which is the same today, yesterday and forever.  And I know the truth...  I can glorify God every moment of my life with every breath I take.

This is the best day of my life.

O me! O life!...  of the questions of these recurring;  of the endless trains of the faithless...  of cities filled with the foolish;  what good amid these, O me, O life?"  ANSWER.  That you are here - that life exists, and IDENTITY;  that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse....  That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.  WHAT WILL YOUR VERSE BE?   Whitman.

And I Answer...
O me! O life!...   of the questions of these recurring (where did I come from?, why am I here? and where am I going?);  of the endless trains of the faithless... (the all consuming lie that those with things matter and those w/o don't) of cities filled with the foolish (The masses endlessly seeking for possessions believing that things are what supposedly make one happy);  what good amid these, O me, O life?"  ANSWER.  That you are here (that I AM important!  My presence can influence all those around me like ripples in a pond)  - that life exists (that I AM here at this time, in this place for a purpose - that it is not an accident that I AM where I AM, When I AM, and who I AM... All part of the divine arithmetic of God to bless His children on earth) and IDENTITY (I AM natures greatest miracle - no one is exactly like me );  that the powerful play goes on (God's plan of Salvation for His children) and you may contribute a verse (Become instruments in the hands of God for the happiness and salvation of His children) ....  That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse.  WHAT WILL YOUR VERSE BE?  
Answer...  I can be what I will to be... and I will to be All that God want's me to become...  and I AM - everyday I AM better than I was the day before.  Today is the last day of my life for every morning I AM born again, a new person that can influence the universe around me... a better person than the man I was yesterday.  For the last four months of this course I have been acquiring the habits to allow the real me to come out...  "to avoid the with fury the killers of time.  Procrastination I destroy with action;  doubt I bury under faith; fear I dismember with confidence.  I am a man of love and today is my chance to prove my love and my greatness"... Og.  I realize that the previous years of my life were necessary  for had I not been the man I was, I would not be the person I AM today.  What a great ride. 
Knock Knock...
Who's there?
I AM - what I will to be ---  And now I know what I will to be and I AM unstoppable!


5 comments:

elcalvito said...

Yes you are unstoppable now! Go

Pat's Rick© said...

Indeed you are unstoppable because you are nature's greatest miracle.

laughingjoy said...

Indeed you are, we are, I AM.
I can be what I will to be.
Great awakening you experienced. What an awesome MKMMA Journey!

Karen Krill said...

Scott, what powerful thoughts. I'm making cards of I AM. "I know what I will be and now I AM unstoppable" is an inspiring phrase - great mantra. Thanks for a great share.

Patricia Tamowski said...

Loved your comments on "I Am". What's wrong with the world. I am. What's right with the world. I am. We are indeed masters of our fate, captain of our ship.