Friday, December 13, 2013

Week 11 - I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... I DID!

Whatsoever things ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them.
That is our assignment and the theme for me this week. 

I have several degenerated disks in my lower back and am often quite sore.  These last few months has been worse because of all the extra lifting and work in my 3rd part time job.  Well I had a friend who has an inversion table and he let me borrow it for a week and it really helped.  So I began to imagine one - did some research and picked the one I wanted and during my sit imagined how wonderful it will feel to have it.  after about two months it happened.  This last week, I came home from work and my wife had purchased the exact one I had been in-visioning.  I don't know where she got the money or knew the one I wanted but there it is in my basement.  Whatsoever things ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them... really works.  Now I am  putting more feeling and desire into the accomplishment of my DMP.  I am so inspired, excited, and more faithful that those things will manifest as well.
What a terrific ride.  What Og said is true... Today is the best day of my life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous on so many levels! Thank you for sharing Scott! Your level of belief is inspirational!

Sue said...

Wow, Scott! You manifested what you desired - now think what else you'll be bringing in to your life! I'm very impressed.

Laura Pearson said...

I love this! What a great reward for your dedication to visualizing what you wanted!!!