Friday, December 27, 2013

Week 13 The Gift that keeps on giving...

This week has been a busy one with Christmas and all... But what a good one!  The greatest gift of all is becoming the person God want's you to be and then magnifying those abilities to the benefit to everyone around you.  That is what happened to me.  I couldn't get into the system to view the web cast or get my blog list so all I could do was re-read last weeks material and work on the 5 senses to make my DMP come alive for me or as Hanell states:  " fertilize the thought with a living purpose".  The holidays are wonderful but bring about a lot of old blueprint problems that I was even more aware of because of the Mental Diet.  I also spent extra time on the 7 laws of the mind...   I realize that this process is an "Unfoldment" but wow what an amazing week unfolded for me.  I had to re-write my DMP because I have accomplished so many of them.  I am truly grateful for this process and the life-changing experience it has been so far.  I can hardly wait for the next half of the course.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott, I love your post! I was observing in myself some old blueprint behaviors this week, and I sure don't like them. I'm glad we have the tools to get rid of such nonsense!!