Friday, December 20, 2013

Week 12 - "Wherever you go, that's where you are!"

This week I started out a little less motivated but after the webcast (I have to watch it on Tuesdays / Wednesdays because I have Church meetings on Sunday when it is originally broadcast and it's not uploaded by Monday and Tuesdays I am most often work late so this week I watched it on Wednesday and WOW!  I am so excited.  In fact I always get super motivated after the webcasts... They are amazing and inspirational.  Especially after the 50 min assignment in front of the mirror... THAT WAS AMAZING.  Last week or so I read that we should be able to put our DMP into 10 words... So I Did and so when Mark asked us to go to the mirror I already had a statement I could use... Well after about 10 minutes I began to see that I needed more, so I added or changed a word here and there, defined it in my head and came up with a phrase that after about 30 min actually made me weep for joy and excitement because I realized that I am that man!  That experience combined with the "sit" assignment this week from Hannell, I realized that I am connected with omnipotence - I am a child of God with divine potentia.
l
Anyway I realized that whether I am stuck at home tending the kids/grand-kids, running errands, at work or fulfilling an assignment, I am still building the real me.  Like Buckaroo Banzai said, "Wherever you go... That's where you are!"  And I am in the process of becoming the best me - of fulfilling the measure of my creation, of becoming a better me so I can serve others and I want to enjoy every moment of it.  Og said in scroll III that "we greet the new sun with confidence that this is the best day of my life!"  Well with stimulating the five scenes with my DMP as often as possible so I am seeing, feeling, tasting, touching, and hearing my dreams... each day does become the  best.  Hannell says that "money and property are not freedom at all,  the only independence is found to be a practical working knowledge of the creative power of thought"....  the power of the mind to bring into existence anything we desire," and I can do that every moment with my vision of who I am becoming.   WOW!   It truly is an UNFOLDMENT - THAT PERSISTENT PRACTICE AND CONCENTRATION LEAD OT PERFECTION. It is a law that operates with mathematical exactitude.  Understanding is not application, and now after 11 weeks of faith in this system I have created a habit of doing and am beginning to see how it will work for me.  I have stopped T.V and am using the time to meditate, exercise, read, connect with family;  I'm saving the last hour of the day to put the right thoughts into my subconscious so it will crank on them all night long...  I'm reviewing the cards, saying my affirmations with more enthusiasm every day believing that  the system works 100% of the time and I just need to tune it to the right frequency of thought...  And I think it is working...
For example, last night I had an opportunity to do a tour presentation, but it had snowed heavily and most of the people who were invited cancelled due to the weather... But not knowing if there would be anyone else I went anyway... I waited an extra 45 min past starting time and was just about ready to leave when a family came in.  It was great - we had a wonderful time and I think they will accompany me to Central America this summer.  Wow.  Og said I persist until I succeed.  When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, i attempt to achieve one more sale.  I DID!  But my day wasn't over.. I went home around 9:00 pm and helped put the little girls to bed, then cleaned the kitchen, and sat to do my reading.  When I was finished and began to meditate, I remembered I had promised I would take the custodian / janitor of my building some caramel popcorn.  So I grabbed the ingredients and made a batch finishing around 11:00.  It was at that moment that I had the thought hit me "I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISES... And I had.  I am becoming the person I have dreamed about.  IT WAS AWESOME.  I know that wherever I go, That I am that man I want to be and I am exactly where I want to be!

2 comments:

Laura Pearson said...

YOU KEPT YOUR PROMISES!! That is HUGE! I sometimes feel it's not as bad to break a promise made to myself, but I'm learning that it IS! I am worth keeping my promises to...just as keeping those made to others. Thank you for sharing your success!

Anonymous said...

I love this - you fulfilled the wishes of that family, you kept your promise, you see the real you! Amazing!